The perfect breakfast mugs for your morning fix. This is the classic, standard-sized tea mug or coffee mug to bring some joy in your mornings. They are not perfectly round and that what make their charm! The mugs are available to personnalise with your name. !
The pieces will be made to order and take 6-8 weeks to be completed. I will of course keep you posted as soon as they are ready to be collected/shipped.
If you have any questions, please do get in touch before purchasing the item.
Personalised items will obviously be made to order just for you. Therefore, I am unfortunately unable to offer any return or refund on these.
Approximate size: diameter 7.50 cm, height 9-10 cm
Approximate weight: 230 g.
Each piece is handmade and therefore different. These dimensions are provided as a guide, on an indicative basis. They will most certainly vary slightly from one piece to the other.
- Cloudy green: sometimes more on the light green side, sometimes more on the light blue one, that's the magic of this ever-changing glaze with lots of iridescent nuances.
- Cloudy white: a clearly-not-so-simple white with lots of iridescent nuances. The natural colour of the clay makes some appearances too.
- Gloss white: a shiny white glaze.
- Midnight blue: a beautifully shiny very dark blue.
- Myosotis blue: a vibrant blue slip topped with a transparent glaze.
The glaze used is food-safe. The lower part and the bottom of the mug are kept unglazed for a natural and modern look.
All tableware is food and dishwasher safe, however hand washing will extend the life of your pieces.
Ceramics shouldn't be exposed to rapid temperature changes. Use in microwaves is not recommended, as there is the chance of cracking.
Each piece has its own character, with beautiful imperfections, as they are all hand built in my East London studio, before going through two high-temperature kiln firings. I use recycled stoneware, so little speckles and nuances may appear from time to time, that's the beauty of it.