A simple and elegant dinner plate design to make your tables look stunning all the way. It's the second smallest plate I make - please see pictures.
A 10% discount is applied to sets of more than one plate!
Approximate diameter: 14 cm
Approximate weight: 190 g
Each piece is handmade and therefore different. These dimensions are provided as a guide, on an indicative basis. They will most certainly vary slightly from one piece to the other.
- Blush pink: a beautifully simple soft pink glaze which lets the natural speckles of the clay shine through, especially on the rims.
- Cloudy green: sometimes more on the light green side, sometimes more on the light blue one, that's the magic of this ever-changing glaze with lots of iridescent nuances.
- Cloudy white: a clearly-not-so-simple white with lots of iridescent nuances. The natural colour of the clay makes some appearances too.
- Gloss white: a shiny white glaze contrasting nicely with the natural colour of the clay. Sometimes has a toasted edge where glaze and clay meet.
- Midnight blue: a very dark, shiny blue glaze.
- Myosotis blue: a vibrant blue slip topped with a transparent glaze.
The glaze used is food-safe. The back is kept unglazed for a natural and modern look.
All tableware is food and dishwasher safe, however hand washing will extend the life of your pieces.
Ceramics shouldn't be exposed to rapid temperature changes. Use in microwaves is not recommended, as there is the chance of cracking.
Each piece has its own character, with beautiful imperfections, as they are all hand built in my East London studio, before going through two high-temperature kiln firings. I use recycled stoneware, so little speckles and nuances may appear from time to time, that's the beauty of it.