A deep pasta plate, just perfect for anything with sauce that you'll want to mop up. And as any carb lovers will agree, it just rings the pasta bell, with a rich, tomato-y ragu nicely coating your fave pasta shape.
If the pieces are in stock, I will send them out as soon as possible.
If they are available to pre-order, it will be made to order. Please allow around 4-6 weeks of production time. If you have any questions, please do get in touch before purchasing the item.
Approximate size: diameter 19 cm, height 2 cm
Approximate weight: 300 g
Each piece is handmade and therefore different. These dimensions are provided as a guide, on an indicative basis. They will most certainly vary slightly from one piece to the other.
- Blush pink: a beautifully simple soft pink glaze which lets the natural speckles of the clay shine through, especially on the rims.
- Cloudy green: sometimes more on the light green side, sometimes more on the light blue one, that's the magic of this ever-changing glaze with lots of iridescent nuances.
- Cloudy white: a clearly-not-so-simple white with lots of iridescent nuances. The natural colour of the clay makes some appearances too.
- Gloss white: a shiny white glaze contrasting nicely with the natural colour of the clay.
- Midnight blue: a very dark, shiny blue glaze.
- Myosotis blue: a vibrant blue slip topped with a transparent glaze.
The glazes used are food-safe. The back is kept unglazed for a natural and modern look.
All tableware is food and dishwasher safe, however hand washing will extend the life of your pieces.
Ceramics shouldn't be exposed to rapid temperature changes. Use in microwaves is not recommended, as there is the chance of cracking.
Each piece has its own character, with beautiful imperfections, as they are all hand built in my East London studio, before going through two high-temperature kiln firings. I use recycled stoneware, so little speckles and nuances may appear from time to time, that's the beauty of it.